Friday, March 12, 2010

Knitting Daily TV

I have DirecTV and generally, I adore all things about it, most specifically my DVR. One of the only sad things is that I can't watch Knitting Daily TV. So when the fine folks over at KDTV offered up the opportunity to download ALL of the patterns they have featured I squealed a little, opened up a fresh pack of paper for the laser printer and I was off to the races.


When I got to Season 3 I saw a familiar name. Lo and behold, our very own superstar, Beth and her fantastic Felted Mitt pattern was hot off the presses of my printer! A little digging and I was able to find this photo from Episode 304, All About Alpaca!

If you haven't had a chance yet, be sure to check out Beth's Felted Alpaca Mitts made from our Classic Alpaca and all the other free patterns available at the Knitting Daily TV site.

No comments: