Friday, May 14, 2010

Last but not least

We have had so much fun with this contest, but sadly, we are at our final new colorway for Paca-Paints. It occurred to us as we were coming up with the new colors that we didn't have a really good green. I mean a dig your toes in the grass, fresh steamed veggies kind of green. A green so green it almost hurts. Well, we have one now...
Help us name our final pretty. Choices are:

1) Emerald Isle
2) Princess & The Pea

All comments have an equal chance of winning, one comment per person, please. We will announce this & all the winners soon. Thanks for playing & we hope you enjoyed getting to see all the new lovelies!

9 comments:

RoamingKnitter said...

Yipee, I get to be first!

I've never been to Ireland but the photos I've seen make me think these colors are all true to the isle. Emerald Isle seems the perfect name for this colorway.

Courtney L. Kramer said...

I definitely like Emerald Isle. :-) I can't wait to pick up some of this yarn!

Ravelry ID: frog0316

Ann-Marie MacKay said...

Emerald Isle :)

Sylvia said...

Emerald Isle. To be honest, I read it first as Emerald City (as in Oz) but I think Emerald Isle is perfect. It is beautiful.

Rav id = sylvia410

Anonymous said...

Absolutely Emerald Isle, love the name, and the yarn!! Really gorgeous colourway.

chana on Rav

Knittingdancer on Ravelry said...

I vote for Emerald Isle. When I think of Ireland I think green & blue.

Emily said...

Both names are good, but I think I'd go with Emerald Isle. Thanks!

jenniem on Rav

patsy said...

emerald isle patsycoats@bellsouth.net

KnittyBron said...

Yeah... I have to say, Emerald Isle has a very nice ring to it especially looking at the yarn...