Friday, May 28, 2010

Desert Rose Shawl

This one is definitely going into the queue.





The incomparable Renee Leverington of Goddess Knits fame has done it again! This time she dazzles with the Desert Rose, designed exclusively for SandraSingh.com.



The pattern is available as a .pdf download and also available as a kit that includes a skein of sumptuous Suri Elegance lace yarn.

Shown here in one of my personal favorite flavors, Carmel Latte, I think the simple yet elegant lace pattern would be stunning in one of our handpainted colors as well. Perfect to throw over your shoulders to ward off the evening chill that seems to find us even on the warmest of summer days. Let us know if you cast-on -- we would love to see your version!






2 comments:

Sandra Singh said...

Why thank you for blogging about my shawl! I'm happy to hear you want to knit it too.

Courtney L. Kramer said...

Wow that is absolutely gorgeous! I think that would be fantastic in the light pink colorway of Suri. I saw Denise using it at Uncommon Threads on Tuesday and thought it was beautiful!